- The Great Arab Minds program is open to all Arabs, including individuals of Arab descent residing abroad, with a special focus on those who have contributed to advancing communities in the Arab world
- Entry is open to all ages. Juniors aged under 18 must have an authorized adult representing their case for eligibility
- Application and Entrance to Great Arab Mind is free of cost
- All entry forms must be completed online
- By completing the nomination form through the website, the Great Arab Minds program team reserves all rights to contact the nominated candidates, and share any submitted information with KPMG and specialist committees as part of the nomination and evaluation phases
- All nominations must be verified and supported by qualified nominators
- Only individual candidates may enter an entry, i.e. no group nominations will be accepted
- The nominated person must be present in the UAE while the award phases are ongoing
Awardee Selection Journey
Candidates will be sourced via nominations through the application form and a group of experts and technical committees overseen by KPMG. All candidates will enter an initial screening to verify eligibility. Potential candidates will be considered for the award given that they meet aspects of the eligibility considerations
KPMG and program coordinator will reach out to candidates to inform them regarding their nomination for the award and confirm their participation interest.
Candidates will be screened and vetted by specialist committees against the Screening and Evaluation criteria which will be overseen by KPMG. This will entail shortlisting candidates for Great Arab Minds team to review.
All members will be presented with shortlisted candidates that have been selected by specialist committees during a panel review KPMG will moderate and calibrate the evaluation results.
The specialist committees and KPMG will collaborate to finalize and shortlist final nominees that will be considered as potential recipients of the award.